Tuesday, May 18

climbing

Joel, GIna, Drew and I went climbing on Sunday. It was a scorcher but a great time to just hang out and enjoy life! Although super afraid of heights, overcoming a challenge is rather rewarding! Drew lead his first route (meaning he went up the face without being top-roped up)...this is very impressive! Pictures always tell more...here you go.

Penny (Joel ad Gina's pup)
Drew leading the route.
Gina and I ran to the top (me to take some photos and Gina to give any further instructions to Drew)

2 comments:

Mom In't Hout said...

Whoa! Wish I could say, "looks like fun!", but it looks scary to me. It's good to see you guys wherever that may be. (side of the mountain, top of the mountain, but mostly the bottom of the mountain)

Unknown said...

awesome pics ev!
looks like an awesome time and beautiful weather. so happy that you and drew have joel & gina. :) also, so good to see drew rocking out a good challenge. proud of him.

love you much.
xoxo

older posts