Sunday, September 27

fall is here.

Drew went to Portland this weekend to go fishing with John, our cousin. We left yesterday at 6:30 am to bring him to the airport. He was so excited, so I hope he comes home with some good stories!

Maupin and I have had some good bonding time. ha. Yesterday after we dropped Drew off, we went to my co-worker's son's football game (he's 8 yrs old). We found out through conversation that we both love taking photos. She has been looking into cameras, and I told her she should try mine out for the weekend. So, I met her at the game to show her some stuff and hang out. I had been so cold all week, so I prepared myself with jeans, a sweatshirt and a scarf. By the end of the game, the sun was high and my sweat was running down my back (too graphic I know).

At night we went to hang out with Gina and Becky. I made some stuffed mushrooms and brought a bottle of wine. Maups must have got into something because she had a terrible stomachache in the night...not a good smell to wake up to. Needless to say, after church this morning, we have both just been lounging. We took a little walk around the block and I think I might get myself up to go buy some mums as it seems to be the thing to do. I love Sundays! I love fall! (sigh).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love fall too. :)
more importantly, I love YOU!

enjoy your week. thinking of you often. xoxo

Julie said...

jealous of your fall weather. hope your time this week is GREAT. I'm sure we'll talk soon. ;)

older posts