Tuesday, September 29

boo hoo hoo

A ticket. My worst nightmare since moving to Denver. I got another ticket today. I was picking up Drew from the airport and, after doing 3 loop-dee-loops, I decided to pull off to the side of the road and wait 5 minutes for Drew to get outside. Sure enough...around the corner comes a police. Don't ask me how, but I got a $30 fine for not having a front liscense plate and another $50 for a "parking violation". He told me that I was lucky I didn't get a "moving violation ticket"...LUCKY! Riiiiiiight. ugh. Another $80 just thrown at the State. boo-hoo. Needless to say the chipper, loving greeting I was going to give my husband turned out to be a slew of obsenities. And yes, there were 2 more in the past 2 months, but I won't get into that.

1 comment:

Mom In't Hout said...

Yeah, but then again, you got a new baby niece, named Sofia Louise, and I'm sure that brought you some joy again!!

older posts