Friday, February 6

a visit--Mom De Vries & Deb

Mom De Vries & her friend, Deb, came out to visit this past tuesday until thursday. They are actually in Telluride now at Deb's cottage skiing and hanging out. We had 2 beautiful days of sinshine for them which I am really happy about. The ladies visited the mall, Drew took off work and came to see me at the restaurant, we did some more shopping together, went out to eat three times (thai, mexican, and then american), and we saw taken with Liam Neesen (you have to see it!!).

Mom said it was great getting to see where we live and be able to relate now to where we are. I think that was also true for Mom In't Hout and my sister Jamie when they came out too. So...everybody COME ON OVER!! We are buying a guest queen bed this weekend and would love to open our home to whomever :)

thai basil--notice the color?
1 proud milkman...in front of drew's milktruck.
sidenote: I almost forgot to say how great of a man I really do have. He had a surprise for me when I got home from work today. I had been really frustrated because I couldn't find any dropjes to get my fix, but Drew went to find a little Dutch store called Dubbel Dutch owned by a woman from the Netherlands (Eef) & he brought me home some goodies!! Oh man did that ever make my day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute ev...we really do miss you guys a ton!! love the new cleancut hubby and good thing you got your dropjes fix! tay saw the pic in front of the milk truck and said "they got to ride in that? drew sells milk, that is funny." oh to have a kindergartener!

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Drew! Droppie points, right there. The green is your kitchen, right? Very cute, and I'm glad you had a nice time with Mom De Vries.

Julie said...

what a mighty mighty good man!

older posts