Sunday, August 10

sharing in the adventure

Mom came out to visit us for the day on her way to California to visit Nick, Julie, and Eva. She arrived at about 9am. After picking her up from the airport, we went to pick up the bikes at Keri and Beth's house. We drove to Royal Crest to try some of the chocolate milk and got rave reviews on it!!

It was quite important to me that mom enjoy her time in Denver, and I think we made that happen. We had a great bike ride and just hung out. Drew, mom, and I drove out to the mountains, grabbed some ice cream, and then headed downtown. We walked down 16th street (which is a walking mall--errig gezelig) and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. After a downpour, a glass of wine and some great conversation we headed back home to watch the opening ceremony for the olympics.

I loved having mom come out and see where I have called home for the past 2.5 months. Enjoy our pics for another enjoyable "day excursion".
The milk man and his soon-to-be wifey
Visiting Drew at Royal Crest
Mom and I on our bike ride through the garden at Wash Park
Lucile's for breakfast

No comments:

older posts