Sunday, June 1

Denver, CO

Drew and I arrived safely in Denver after a 17 hour car ride. I may have driven about 5 hours total. oops. The rest of the time I navigated my way through the open lush fields that I was running through in my dreams! I would wake up randomly after about a 3 hour "nap" to make sure Drew was still awake and hadn't dumped my snoring self on the side of the road. I would clap loudly 3 times and say, "Hey Hey Hey!!! You doin' good!?" as if all along I had fulfilled my role as wing man. We had great jam sessions though along the way as well as good wedding planning chats. Before we left we checked out some wedding reception halls and I think we're going to go with the Van Andel Museum. We both thought it was a really unique venue for a reception. It was a bit stressful trying to get that booked because we only had about 5 days, but the rest has been really fun. I truly enjoy being engaged and am so looking forward to spending my good, bad, and ugly days with my man!

I was snapping pics of Denver like crazy when we drove in this morning just as the sun revealed it's firery red to us, but will post these soon. So, stay tuned in! Have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:o) Love you!!

I hope unpacking and settling in goes well. See you in a few weeks!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow, for as tired as you sounded tonight, I'm surprised that you did this blog. good for you. I'm glad you're there safely. And, you obviously got to the mountains.

Julie said...

will you also take a picture of your ring?

Anonymous said...

Update! Update!

older posts