Friday, February 8

Just to say hi

I am about to go into class right now, but I just wanted to say hey. This weekend I don't have any special plans, but am looking forward to just vegging. I think tonight some of the gals and I are going to go to the cliffs or for a small hike and have a picnic. That should be fun. I had a great LONG chat with mom yesterday and things in G.R. seem to be very COLD!!

New news: Drew found a job in Denver, Colorado!! I am so excited for him. He is living right now with 2 other buddies in a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment :) They have a blog as well. It's grandrapidsrefugees.blogspot.com. Check it out. Okay, I'm late for class. later

4 comments:

Julie said...

no way! (about Drew's job)

Unknown said...

hooray for Drew!!! and for you babe, i am glad you are doing well :) and getting time to relax.

Anonymous said...

I just checked out the website for Royal Crest Dairy. Very nice. I've always said we should have that here in GR.

Anonymous said...

That anonymous is me, by the way.

older posts