Sunday, November 20

a new experience...

My friend from small group entered a competition that I think changed her life for the past 3 months - strict diet, 3 hours / day of weights and cardio, posing classes, fake nails, extensions, spray tan, gobs of makeup and hours spent at a jewelry store with her boyfriend. All to achieve...

THIS!!!

Needless to say, Whitney and I went to support our friend! Go number 56!!
(sorry about the poor quality...the lighting kind of threw it off)

Jess is another girl that I knew through my girlfriend, Carlee. I did a couple boxing classes with Jess. She's kind of a machine!

the line up...

This was a very interesting competition. I think that it would be incredibly challenging to stand, not only in front of a crowd of people, but in front of judges who are comparing you to the next girl... yikes! I'm proud of you, Kat. Way to take 1st place!!

No comments:

older posts