Sunday, August 21

Q: What do you look forward to most when camping?

 A: the campfire

We were fortunate enough to have a campfire last weekend while in Deckers, CO with some buddies. We had had little intention of having a fire at night because there were "fire bans" in the mountains...but, when we pulled up and saw a campfire from our neighbors, we hauled out the Swiss miss and peppermint schnapps and had a little celebration! Because, really, the main reason for camping is to get dirty and sit around a campfire telling stories!


The next morning, Pat and Becky had to head back, but Joel, Gina, Drew and I went on to go skeet shootin' (now, if that's not redneck...well...) 

Drew throwing the clay pigeon for me after warming up with the handgun.

Joel waitin' for his shot (I feel like I just have to shorten my words and add the " ' ")

Gina was not a fan of the shotty...she much preferred the handgun.

Drew makes us all look like amateurs.


No comments:

older posts