Sunday, May 15

home alone

Drew went on a weekend-long fishing trip this weekend, so I've been home alone! I used to hate it when he would leave for the weekend (literally, I would bawl my eyes out-I know it's a bit strange), but thankfully I'm over that and am able to truly enjoy doing absolutely nothing! Yesterday I literally sat on the couch and watched 2 movies back-to-back. I highly recommend "No Strings Attached" with Kutcher and Portman for you PMS-ing chicas locas ladies out there! (wink)

The one thing I did accomplish was giving myself a mani/pedi. Supposedly the new Pirates of the Caribbean selection is "what's hot" in nailwear this season. So naturally I splurged on this pastel green (I'm sure Drew is just going to love it! hah!).

the necessities 

for you O.P.I fanatics (Steph), this one's called ""You don't know Jacques!"

...and ""Mermaid's Tears"

and the motherload...matte finish creates this rustic look that I actually really like (supposedly it's not a new concept per the rep at Ulta, but my Real Simple magazine just had a photo of the matte-finish, so as far as I know it's the cool thing to have!).

yes, I took a photo of my toes (hammer toes, that is!)...it's embarrassing 

 But, with this as the end result, I think it's worth it!
(you can just imagine me with my foot up on the toilet seat, hunched over, almost falling into our non-tempered-glass bathroom window! Ouch.)

1 comment:

Mom In't Hout said...

My, what skinny little toes you have! The better to polish, huh?

older posts