Sunday, July 25

michigan in july

Mom and Dad at the pit.
...oh blue eyes...nephew, Cameron
Avery, my niece
What a Stud, pops!
Nick, Julie, Eva and Sofia
...yes, there are even chickens! And I was a bit scared (if you can't tell!)
sisters
mini photo shoot
Eva bear making faces
Julie, me, mom and J (with Sofia and Camio)
love seeing my brothers as papas! so cute.
"Home sweet home" rings so true. I was home for the weekend to surprise mom, although I think the surprise was possibly revealed before I got there (just a thought). I was able to do alot while I was there and see some super special people, including friends, inlaws, immediate and extended family!

2 comments:

jamie said...

cute ev...love all the pics

Mom In't Hout said...

Very nice, Evie! I'm glad you found your cable. What terrific memories!
Thanks for sharing.

older posts