Sunday, January 24

more of christmas

I realize Christmas pics have already been posted, but wanted to put a couple more pictures up since I am still thinking daily about how cute our nieces and nephews are and how much fun we had at home! The first two were from Julie and I absolutely love them!


This weekend was all about cooking and reading. I finally got through (not because it wasn't a good book) Same Kind of Different As Me which I am highly recommending. I also made for the second time in one week Chili from the "Real Simple" Magazine. My favorite Apple Pie was made too and is already half eaten. oops!


Now, for the pictures:


In't Hout nieces and nephews (thanks julie!)


dad, drew, ryan, kev and uncle henry playing hearts

Livi...best ecpression ever when Ashlyn opened her American Girl Doll...then came Bitty Baby!

Tay and Drew

De Vries Family

Love this picture...Cameron was such a good boy all day long!

Ave, Mookie, Maupin and me

Samuel J.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the new look of the blog, ev! :)
and your families are so gorgeous.
miss you lots.
hope you & drew have started a great new year out in Colorado.
thinking of you often.
xoxo

Mom In't Hout said...

Great Evie, Lots of love in those pictures! The dresser is nice too and what a funny one of Maupin sitting on the hardwood floor. Thanks for updating. I'm with Lora-thinking of you often.

older posts