Thursday, June 11

These are the pictures that I was trying to upload the last time. Drew and I went up to Deckers on the Platte River to camp 2 weekends ago. Joel and Gina came up to hang out sunday night.

Maupin has been doing alot better with not peeing everywhere and has got a definate bark down! Oh how fast they grow...we're so proud! hehe. We tried to find a ticket for her to come back with us, but it was going to be $250 each way....LAAAAME! Can't wait to see ya'll Michiganders in a week! Enjoy the photos.
Drew, Maups, Joel and Gina
taking a little snooze
family photo
tell me this is not the cutest pup EVER!!








4 comments:

Julie said...

so, so cute (you guys). the dog's not bad either.
-ni

Unknown said...

love them! love your hair too!! can't wait to see you. xoxo

LCHS 2013 said...

SO jealous! Your pup is adorable! I've been telling Kent a lot lately just how much I want a dog. Too bad we can't have them in our apartment.... Some day. *Sigh*

Mom In't Hout said...

Very cute,Ev! So nice to see a picture of my little Denver family-dog and all. Counting the days.

older posts