Sunday, May 10

our new addition!!

Hey everyone! First of all, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! I told Drew he was going to have to get me a Mother's Day present now that we have our baby!! Yep that's right...we have a new addition to our home. Her name is Maupin De Vries. She is 13.5 lbs of pure greatness. I can't believe how much joy she has brought to our lives already (am I sounding a little lame or what?!).

If you haven't caught on yet, we got a puppy!! She is a Yellow Lab/Golden Retriever mix. Both of her parents were showdogs...so of course she is a hot little bitch...haha--quite literally. We went to pick her up on Friday night. By the time we got to the house, 2 puppies were already gone and the owner's kids had obviously been sobbing. aww. Maupin was in total chill mode in the car ride. When we got home she had some energy and was running all over the yard! Willow, Joe and Keri's German Short Hair puppy came over and they went to town for about an hour!

She is doing really well not peeing in the house. I think it's only been twice that she did pee-pee and same for pooping. We're glad because I'm sure our landlord doesn't want her new carpet all stained! Anywho...Drew and I have to get ready for church, but enjoy the pictures (sorry she is sleeping in all of them basically. I'll get her to be more photogenic later).
She finally stood up to Willow...we were proud!
cashed out all the time.
yes...this is a cat dish...she will outgrow it very soon I am sure!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Eva Bear's going to love Maupin when we come up in August.
love you guys,
nick

older posts