Wednesday, March 11

decided.

I went to the library yesterday. On my way, I was trying to figure out what exactly it is that interests me...or at least what I wanted to read about. I didn't figure it out until I blurted to the librarian, "chinese...do you have any cassettes that teach chinese?" She directed me to number 476. I grabbed the cassette books to Mandarin Chinese & Italian. I turned around and there were about 40 books on photography. I grabbed 6 and picked a table for a couple of hours. It turns out, there is lots to learn about taking pictures! That said, today as the sun was setting, I went to take some pics down Gaylord street for some practice. Here are some of the photos.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Nice job!

oma said...

hi Evie and drew how are you doing
it is cold here. we need the sun brrrrrrrrrr
how is your puppy doing ?
i hope you will write something back .
we love you kids and i slill miss you kisses and hugs for both of you
love opa and oma

older posts