Wednesday, January 28

1148 S Fillmore.

I decided to take a couple of pictures of the outside of our little home! So, we are in a light blue bungalow in a great neighborhood. We feel very blessed to be here. So, the pictures speak for themselves except the last 2. I tried to get back in the house after the "home photoshoot", and it turns out I locked the door behind me...without a key...40 degrees out and sunny...praise the Lord. Drew was in a meeting, so I went to Carol (my super 50 year old neighbor who's brought us banana bread, a kahlua cake, bottle of wine, guacamole...) to leave Drew a message. I then took a short walk around the house and when I turned the corner I saw the "big blue" (Royal Crest truck). yay! He had to come home for his lunch anyway, so I didn't feel too bad. until the next time.
our front porch

our landlord is re-seeding the backyard and doing some other things to it in the spring.

yes...yes...24 hours from the cow!
back of the house...our dog's yard!! (well..not yet...)
front porchya...locked out.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe. :)
love the porch.
the royal crest milk box is probably my favorite! :) you are fabulous, evie. just remember that! xoxo

Anonymous said...

How cute! The fresh milk sounds very good. I just remember that chocolate milk I tasted this summer. Yum! Evie, you can put a house key in the Hide-a-key on your car too. Hope the mail will get there if it's sent to 1148 Fillmore. Your house is a lot like our orignal Louise house. Very gezellig!

Julie said...

So great, DeVries family! What a great looking house. Especially the porch.
Way to be a hero, Drew!

older posts