Sunday, August 3

Day Hike...3 miler

Drew and I had an incredibly long day of registering (a whole 4 hours- do you sense the sarcasm?), so we decided to head out to Estes Park/Rocky Mountain National Park to do some hiking. Well, by the time we got out there and found a trail, I think it was about 7pm. Although we didn't get to hike that long, that didn't mean that we didn't have a great time. The car ride was a trip...which included getting lost on the way home. Oops...Drew fell asleep and I took a wrong turn and went about 20 mi too far one way (headed upwards back toward Estes...don't ask how I didn't catch this??). Drew woke up and said, "Evie where are we?" My response naturally was, "It's right up here." Not so much.








Before we got lost though, we stopped to eat in Estes to grab a bite. Mr., Mrs. and baby Elk were casually walking across the street and then in the little park with about 100 people to entertain. Check it out


No comments:

older posts