Friday, January 25

homesick

I just got done with my 2 exams! I think that I did ok; the first one took me 15 minutes. I feel so relieved. At the same time I think that I am starting to realize that Denia is going to be my home for the next 4 months. Everything is becoming very familiar (especially because it is such a small town): the people, my routine, my room...

Looking at pictures of family and friends usually doesn't make it better...I miss that which is familiar in the States, and that is starting to fade (not the people of course, but my G.R. familiar life--if that makes any sense.)

On the other hand, I am still loving it here. Maite and I went to lunch today at Pollo Loco (where I am right now). She's so great. I am starting to hang out with different girls (still Lindsay, but adding to my "bubble" as well), and am very excited about that! Actually, I purchased a ticket yesterday with a group of these girls...$36 roundtrip to...DENMARK!! haha. random. So, all in all, life is really great; the sun is always shining and for the most part, the group as a whole could not be better, as well as my living situation! Thanks for the prayers!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Que disfrutes Barcelona. Espero que haga buen tiempo... es una ciudad maravillosa... especialmente Parque Guell.

older posts